March 22: Middletown High School half-day for parent-teacher conferences. Dismissal is 10:58 a.m.
Read about the March 28-30 state exams
Lea acerca de las pruebas estatales ELA llevadas a cabo del 28 al 30 de marzo
Middletown remains one of the 30 schools you should visit nationally, and improved two places to No. 5!
Read the latest issue of "School Scene," the official newspaper of the Middletown school district.
Four big equity issues in this year's New York state 2017-18 Executive budget
NYS 2nd most inequitable education funding State in the United States
Middletown is the 11th-most underfunded district in New York, when it comes to foundation aid. We are owed more than $50 million. Read the report. State-wide numbers begin on page 11. Middletown's are on page 23.
The Middletown school district welcomes you to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal
The Infinite Campus Parent Portal provides parent access to information for all enrolled students in their household. Information may include grades, attendance assignments, lunch account balances and school announcements.
Below are some guidelines established Middletown school district Parent Portal:
- Parents must comply with the District’s end user agreement as well as security requirements to assure the confidentiality and accuracy of the information provided in the portal.
- Qualifications must be met by usernames and passwords, such as character length and password strength.
- Each parent and/or guardian of each household should have their own individual account rather than one household account
- The accuracy of the information in the portal is a shared responsibility of the district, parent/guardians and students.
- Timeframes with regard to attendance and grade information will be made available.
- The district agrees to provide free and the most accurate student information.
- The district maintains the right to add, modify and delete information and portal functions.
- The portal is subject to electronic monitoring by the district, as well as other specific rights the district.
- The district can deny or cancel parents’ access with suitable cause.
- The portal remains the property of the District.